Tuesday, October 18, 2011

REMAINING SPREAD THE LOVE SEMI FINALIST QUESTIONS 2012

                          Where do you look to for inspiration?
          I usually go to the internet and magazines to look at celebrities for most of my inspirations. I look to them for trends and latest hair styles. Clients usually will look at celebrities for their trends. Famous people have lots of money so they have high paid hair stylists and make up artists, so if you recreate what their cosmetologists do your client will feel like they got a good bargain! Famous people have no fear when it comes to trying new trends so its a good way to see them right when they start and your client will feel like they are a trend setter! If you keep up with what the celebrities are doing your client will feel confident that you will give them a good look! 

                                   If you could have dinner with an industry celebrity or icon who would it be, and why? 
         I'm a huge Tabatha Coffey fan! I think she is amazing, every time I watch her show, i feel like I've learned something. She is a tough cookie but I feel like that's what people need sometimes. A lot of established stylists feel as if they know it all and don't need any advice. So I think her tough personality makes people listen. I also love that she helps people , not only is she tough but she seems to really care about the people shes helping, she does not want to see anyone fail. I think if I was at dinner with her I would be able to get a lot of good advice without being nervous. I just love the way she looks and acts so professional. I definitely look to her as a industry celebrity.

                                     What is your favorite classic 
                                   hair style and why?
       I'm hoping no one answers this saying a mullet or a flat top..... But my favorite with out question are any hair styles from the 1940's or 1950's.




I feel like these styles are so feminine. Full bangs are really in this season and I love them! The soft waves done by pin curls are so feminine and classy looking. It would be hard to not feel sexy , classy , and beautiful with any of these styles. Vintage style with a modern touch is always in and always beautiful. 
On men, I'm a sucker for a side part or a pompadour. If they are done well and given a modern touch
it's hard to not love. Any guy can look handsome and full of class. I love giving men these hair cuts they always leave looking clean cut with an edge. 




Modern versions of the male haircuts I love ...


 So handsome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment